Thursday, November 19, 2009

Thoughts and prayers are needed

We found out today that at some point between last week and this week I've lost all my amniotic fluid around the baby. It happened some time when I was bleeding and we just didn't know. Tomorrow I will deliver my 18 week old baby via induction and we will say goodbye. Please pray for us during this time as we are going through this process and this loss.

19 comments:

Alex said...

Oh Allison!!!! This is terrible, I am SO sorry that you are going through this. You will certainly be in my prayers, of course! I don't know what else to say, I'm just in shock... I wish I could take a big magic eraser and make this all go away for you... I'm so sorry hun. (((Great big hugs)))

Lauren, Daniel, James and baby Brendan. said...

I am so very, very sorry for your loss. I wish I was there so I could give you a big hug and just take this pain from you. You are a very strong person and you will survive this, one day at a time. Prayers and thoughts will be going up for you, Wes and Baby D.

Jeanne said...

Allison,

I am so, so very sorry! I just sent you a private message.

I'm very sorry!

Jeanne

Anonymous said...

oh my god, i am so terribly sorry. i don't even know what to say, i have been feeling worried about you lately but i did not expect this. i am so sorry.

Allisyn (aka the Mrs.) said...

oh my goodness! i cant believe this has happened....i'm praying for yall, *hugs* i am sooo sorry that you are having to go thru this...

Kelly said...

Allison, I am so deeply sorry for you and your husband. You will be in our prayers. I am sending hugs your way.

mamamarie said...

Allison,

You and Weston and your little angel have been in my thoughts and prayers all day. I am so terribly sorry you are having to go through this. I'm sure that the little one will have a special place in heaven and will always be with you in spirit.

Marie Guess

Jennifer Taylor said...

I am so sorry to hear this. We love you guys so much and are here for you for ANYTHING you need!

Just Jen said...

My heart just sank.


I am so sorry.

Anonymous said...

Oh, Allison! I'm praying for you, Wes, and your little angel! Hugs to you!

Michelle Powers said...

I'm so incredibly sad for you both. I'm sure it has been hard to wrap yourself around this. My heart aches for you and Wes... Prayers coming your way for strength to get through the day tomorrow and all the days to come.

Ashley said...

We love you guys! Prayers and hugs for you guys.

Brandy said...

Prayers and hugs. I am so very sorry for your loss.

Anonymous said...

i am thinking about you today, my heart is broken for you.

Rae said...

Our thoughts are with you today and we're praying for peace for your family. We love you.

Anonymous said...

Allison,

I'm so very sorry. I will be praying for you and your husband, and for your baby.

Anonymous said...

I am so sorry for you loss, my heart is hurting so much right now for you. I pray for you and your husbands strength during this time.

Miche said...

I'm so sorry you are facing this. It hurts but you will get through with the support of those around you.

You are doing the right thing. Don't worry. It will be ok.

If you ever need to chat you can call, email, etc. Just let me know.

((Big Hugs))

Barefoot said...

Oh, no no no. I am so sorry to see this, and just have no words. Thinking of and praying for you.