My last belly shot on 11-19-2009

Some beautiful flowers from family and friends and our memory box from the hospital

Wyatt's little footprints; he had all his little toes but I guess they didn't all print

Beautiful gown, bonnet, blanket and footprints; he was even smaller than the gown but looked so precious in it
7 comments:
I love his gown! What great pictures!!! :) His little feet look so precious!
Thank you for sharing Wyatt with us. We love you guys.
thanks for sharing allison. im glad to be able to see parts of Wyatt. still praying and sending hugs and love.
beautiful memories, thank-you for sharing them.
What a tiny, yet beautiful gown. Thank you for sharing and *hugs*
Allison,
We spoke a earlier this year and planned to meet to share our endo stories. I have been folling your pregnancy and rejoiced with you; now I cry.
Words cannot express my saddness for you and Weston. I am tremendously sorry for your loss. You and your family are in my prayers.
Abby Phagan-Byrum
These pictures are beautiful. I'm so glad you both have these mementos to hang on to!
Post a Comment