Wyatt (meaning is in the title) Landry Dyer was born at 8:45 PM (eST) on 11-20-2009. we love our sweet angel boy. The most precious angel heaven has seen! We were with him about 3 hours and we said goodbye. He is so perfect. we are so glad for the chance to have met our son and for the time we had together.
God bless you all for your words of comfort and stregth. I don't know where we would be without our friends and family.
Hold your loved ones tight tonight! Its been an extremely long day. Please continue to pray for us as we know the journey ahead is even longer.
2 weeks ago

7 comments:
*huge hugs* here from a girl who also delivered her son at 18 weeks. I am thinking of you, your husband and your angel at this time.
Wyatt has two very special parents and lots of relatives and friends who love him and miss him. We love you.
i love the name wyatt, congratulations on your baby boy, i wish you all the strength and peace in the world.
What a wonderful name for a Dyer! Just knowing you guys gives me more strength and braveness - I'm praying for your peace and comfort too.
Clarence and I are thinking about you, Weston and Wyatt today. We love you.
What a wonderful name for your precious little angel. I'm so glad you and Wes got to spend that time with him. You will continue to be in my daily thoughts and prayers. May the Lord give you the strength, peace, and comfort you need to get through this difficult time. I'm sure little Wyatt is watching over you guys in Heaven! (((Hugs)))
What a special name your little angel has! Ben and I are praying for your family!
Post a Comment