Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Lifting Wyatt up

Today we will be lifting Wyatt up in a small prayer service at church. I'm not sure what to expect. I hope it is beautiful. It will be small and mostly family. Please join us in spirit during this time. We will be taking his small urn of ashes home with us as well.

I may seem strong sometimes, but I'm not. Writing helps me. It does. Thank you for listening to my rambling and for allowing me to share my world with you. If I couldn't share Wyatt...I'm not sure WHERE I would be right now. I have kept his pictures private because I wasn't sure who would want to see, but, his other memories I cannot keep tucked away. It would not be fair for him. It would not be fair for us. So, again, thank you for letting me/us ramble and talk about all of this as we journey through it.

6 comments:

Jeanne said...

Allison,

You may not feel strong but I honestly don't see how you could do what you've done if you weren't. You've been through so much, you've written about it with grace and beauty, and you are helping others in the process. So, you may not feel strong but you seem strong to me.

I'm glad you have writing as an outlet. It is really wonderful that sharing your thoughts and feeling about Wyatt is helping you cope with what's happening.

You are going through an experience that is clearly an emotionally painful one and I can certainly understand that you may not feel strong right now but I assure you that your strength shines through every post that you write.

Please let me know if there is anything I can do. You know where to find me.

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family at this difficult time.

Jeanne

Trisha said...

You are strong! We love you and are thinking about you...right now. Praying that today's ceremony will be helpful to you and Wes.

xoxoxo

Jennie said...

I know you are strong too Allison. I hope that the ceremony finds you and weston some peace. I love you and have been praying for Wyatt.

Jennifer Taylor said...

Allison and Weston,
I am sure that Wyatt's ceremony was beautiful today, and hopefully it will help you to have those memories to add to his memory box.

Please feel free to share anything that you need to! I cannot even begin to imagine what you are going through, so I will not pretend, but know that we are here fighting along side you with prayer and completely understand that this is the most difficult and emotional set of events in your life, and that you can rely on all of us!

Believe it or not, your posts help us know how and when to help you...so please dont' hesitate to ask!

You are stronger than any woman I know right now - even if you may not always feel it - and I will continue to pray for your strength through this healing process!

We love you guys and are constantaly thinking about you!
Love the Taylors!

Lauren, Daniel, James and baby Brendan. said...

When I think of strength, I see your face.

When I think of grace, I recall your words.

When I think of beauty, I remember Wyatt.

I continue to pray for y'all and am glad you had a chance to honor your sweet boy today Allison. I know he is watching from heaven with the biggest, whitest pair of wings. Keep your faith and be brave. You are helping so many and your relief and comfort is on its way.

Anonymous said...

*hugs* I am wishing peace and healing today.