Seriously? Am I REALLY going to lactate? It's hard enough to have these empty arms. Now I'm going to have nourishment pouring from my body with no son to benefit from it?
Oh Ali, that's terrible... I'm surprised they didn't give you anything for that. I know there is a shot you can get to "dry you up"... Maybe you can call your doc and request it? *sigh* I'm so sorry... (((HUGS)))
Im sorry Allison. Im pretty sure they dont give a shot anymore, I think there were some horrible side effects to it or something like that. They quit giving it a long time ago is my understanding.
I don't think they give a shot anymore either. I left you a message on your other blog about binding things up to apply pressure. I had to do it myself.
6 comments:
Oh Ali, that's terrible... I'm surprised they didn't give you anything for that. I know there is a shot you can get to "dry you up"... Maybe you can call your doc and request it? *sigh* I'm so sorry... (((HUGS)))
oh no, i'm sorry :(
Im sorry Allison. Im pretty sure they dont give a shot anymore, I think there were some horrible side effects to it or something like that. They quit giving it a long time ago is my understanding.
*huge hugs* I am so sorry sweetie.
Been there done that. It sucks. I'm sorry you are going through that and I'll be hoping it goes away quickly.
Enjoy the service today if that is even possible. Just know that you are honoring his life the best way you know how.
Take care and I'm here if you need me.
Allison,
I don't think they give a shot anymore either. I left you a message on your other blog about binding things up to apply pressure. I had to do it myself.
You are in my thoughts and prayers.
Jeanne
Post a Comment