Here's my belly last Friday at 15 weeks (I think I'll start doing white shirt in front of the fireplace):

And, my new ride! We traded off the leased truck and bought a camry. Still have the Solara; that'll be Wes' car for now-as long as we can drive it! I'm pretty excited...hot mom car? LOL No, no minivan. ;)

6 comments:
Lookin Good Allison! I think the white shirt will probably be better - black is too slimming! ha! Nice car too!
Love it:) Yes, white shirt! I was thinking I was already really bellied out at 15 weeks - of course my stomach has always had a penchant for sticking out - especially after dining. So anyway, you are looking good:)
LMAO jennie! I'm not supposed to be large. ;) black is slimming though!
ooooooo, pretty, i do love toyotas, i've got a corolla myself, wouldn't mind upgrading to a camry though!
hot car and hot mamma:)
Looking good! Your belly is adorable.
Post a Comment