He's on the move in there! It's amazing, albeit, a little strange!!! :) I've been feeling flutters on and off for about 4 weeks now, but, this weekend started the full on twirling/somersault type feeling at least once a day. Still nothing really consistent or distinct...like a kick or a jab that I can tell the difference in, but, I assume that will be coming soon. Weston is anxious to start being able to feel him move-I know that will be exciting for the both of us!!!
Pictures to come soon of "our" (read Weston mostly) recent weekend projects. Hint: Man Cave!!!

4 comments:
Wahoo!
I know that is so reassuring. I remember even at times towards the end when movement slows down when I would wait anxiously just to feel Emily to make sure everything was alright. Another great milestone:)
Congratulations Allison~!!!!
YAY! That's the best feeling! It definitely gets more prominent as the weeks go on. Wait till you start seeing your belly move...that's pretty cool too!
Post a Comment