Thursday, March 17, 2011

And, I forgot to mention!

We are definitely having a boy :) We had the anatomy scan about 2 weeks ago where it was confirmed for the third time. Still going every two weeks, so, our next peek is on Monday. We definitely look forward to our peeks!

He's moving around in there some. Very sporadic and not very strong yet. I usually have to stay really still and quiet to feel him. Today it's been more often. I'll take all the reassurances we can get! :)

Back to celebrating this milestone!

5 comments:

Sandi said...

Allison,
I just wanted to drop you a note and say congratulations! I am so glad your baby is doing so well. 20 weeks and half way there....so exciting! I've been praying for you.

erin said...

love it. what a great thing to celebrate and we will have so many other reasons too down the road!

Stacy Eskew said...

More belly pics!

Anonymous said...

YAY!! That is so awesome!

Anonymous said...

congratulations allison!! he's got a special little angel watching over him :)