
Please join us in celebrating our son, Wyatt Landry, and all the little angels in your life at KinderMourn's Sixth Annual Hope Floats Duck Race Sunday, April 18, 2010.
By adopting a quack pack (6 ducks for $25) or flock (12 ducks for $50), you are enabling this wonderful organization to give hope to those that need it in the Charlotte area.
One little yellow rubber ducky can teach us amazing things about the power of hope. For grieving children and bereaved parents in the Charlotte area, these adorable ducks and the Hope Floats Duck Race offer a lifeline...the assurance that no one is turned away from KinderMourn because of an inability to pay for counseling services they receive after the devastating death of a loved one. For thousands of families in need, a duck offers hope, KinderMourn offers hope, your support offers hope.
Please visit Kindermourn for more information on the Kindermourn organization.
Join us and help support Team Wyatt! Click here and either click teams, "Team Wyatt", or, "Adopt a Duck" and select our team :)

5 comments:
I couldn't figure out how to adopt the duck. It just asks if you have adoption paper. :-? And it won't let me continue regardless of whether I say YES or NO.
Say no....maybe the server was down that day? Their website is not very user friendly sometimes!!!
ditto rosie... ? i'll try again.
You have to click on our name once you get to the team page...
Weird..I know.
I can't get it to work, either...wah. Sounds like a nice idea.
Post a Comment