Here are some cell shots from the day (minus the first one)...the crappy quality is from my phone ;)
2010 Bridge Run design...I love it!

We got to the start line REALLY early-so, just chilling (literally) before the start!

Still asleep! Or, wishing we were!

Not dark, but where is the sun? We didn't see it until a few hours AFTER the race!

Group shot!

Getting their "stretching" on. This is Paul's version!

I know this isn't very flattering, but, we were coming in on the home stretch! Had to slow down to take a pic!

DONE!!!!

4 comments:
Good for you! That's about 9K more than I would like to ever run!
I am so proud of you guys! I don't even like to drive over that thing. Way to go!
Whoo Hoo! Congrats Allison and Weston! This makes me want to start running again - not! haha!
Awesome job! Cooper is a pretty tough race too. At least it was for me. :) I'm running the Skyline run up at CPCC in April if y'all are interested in joining. I think Ken's gonna try and do it with me. Hehee :)
Post a Comment