Saturday, February 27, 2010

Happy Birthday Weston!

We had a wonderful time in Anniston last weekend and in Charleston this weekend. Thanks to all of our friends that were able to come and celebrate with us!!! And me without my camera...two weekends in a row!!! Thank goodness Weston's phone takes pretty good pictures!

I hope you had a wonderful birthday, Weston. You are one of the most amazing people that I know. You are so kind and wonderful...and I am SO thankful that you are a part of my life!!!! I LOVE YOU!!!!

Yummy strawberry cake we indulged in last weekend in Anniston


Nathan, Rae and the girls joined us (thanks Mom and Nanny!) for breakfast at The Classic last weekend for a birthday surprise!


Will enjoyed the birthday fun at Red Robin on Thursday, Feb 25!

Sorry for the crazy hair pic Wes...but, I just love it! Weston opening presents on the morning of his birthday! :)

1 comment:

Jennie said...

Happy Birthday Weston!
I love the crazy hair picture - very hip.