Monday, December 7, 2009

Trying to get in the festive mood

We can't just let Christmas pass us by! We are trying to get into the spirit. We bought a tree over the weekend to make it a little more cheery around here. Some snapshots of our little burst of festiveness around here tonight:

Our little tree :) Wyatt has a few special ornaments on display


Our fireplace with our stockings and some more treasures to remember Wyatt


Wyatt's initials with his daddy's mini train ornament set


Allison, Weston and Aubry

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can only imagine how hard it must be to decorate and get into the holidays shortly after loosing your baby boy. I am just over five months out and finding that through all the decorating there is something missing, but then I remind myself he is with me even if not physically and he is enjoying the holiday season with me.

Your decorations are beautiful. Wyatt is enjoying the holidays with you. *hugs*

Lauren, Daniel, James and baby Brendan. said...

Your tree looks very pretty. I am glad you got one.

erin said...

yay..glad you are decorated! now i just need to get paul to help me get the tree. i told him i would have done it last week when he had drill...but i couldn't see the tree on top of my camry:)

Stacy Eskew said...

Dude...Aubry does not look pleased.

Anonymous said...

i really admire your ability to try and move forward with life, i don't think i would be strong enough to do it, you are amazing.