And the countdown continues.
I just realized Christmas DAY will be 5 weeks since we lost our son. So strange to think if he had made it just to Christmas, this might be a different life we are living. Who knows though. You can't drive yourself insane with the what if's. It doesn't change anything. I really try to desperately push those thoughts out of my mind. I can't, however, stop imagining how things would have been with our sweet angel here on earth with us.
Sleep still continues to elude me some. Wes and I were both up very late last night/early this morning. No sleep+anxiety does not make for a pleasant Allison. I am pretty pooped tonight, so, hopefully I'll get some good rest.
We miss you Wyatt. Thank you for touching our hearts and our lives.
2 weeks ago

2 comments:
Love ya!
Even 5 months later I still battle with the what ifs. I still hope that one day I will understand why. *hugs*
Post a Comment