It wasn't all roses and sunshine though; as I was walking around trying to take pictures, the strap on my camera broke and sent it crashing onto the asphalt. And, I do mean CRASHING. The first picture is "pre" drop, the rest are "post". It smashed my UV filter into about 30 pieces, and, I'm quite sure the lens is scratched somewhere. I'm worried about the body and lens body as well. It seems to work okay, but, I dunno. I was VERY upset!!!
Update on Auntie: Today she tested positive for MRSA. Pretty scary stuff. I know Julia and her could both use your prayers tonight!

6 comments:
Your pictures still look great.
Andy and I went to the POPS in the Park (or something like that) a few times when we lived up there. It was good entertainment for the evening. We even brought our own cheese and wine so we could fit in with "the crowd." We ate Wheat Thins and cookie dough too though- cause we could :-)
aw that would have made me so mad too. i am trying to save up for one like yours. paul says i have camera fever. praying for auntie and julia too.
What? Nooooooooooooo!!!!!
You can always send it in for a check up. But srsly? Mines been dropped more times than I care to think abt but not cause the stinkin strap broke. That would be peeve me beyond belief.
Ashley is right- the pics still look great! Email a few of them to me including the one of me, you and Maureen. P.S. Now I know why I thought I looked weird. It's because I look nekkid! ;)
More blog posts! :)
Post a Comment