Sunday, June 7, 2009

The weekend fun continues...

We decided to have a few people over to the pool last minute today. It was a beautiful day!!! Perfect for lounging with friends. Baby Will was our big entertainer today. He wasn't so sure about the life vest, but, everything else was a-okay.

We had cake at the house, and I blew out out the lighter as you can see. I can improvise ;)






Wes and I are both off tomorrow. We were going to go to Carowinds, but, I am not sure my stomach can handle all that. It disappoints me, but, we'll figure it out in the morning and play it by ear. I'm just glad that we have off!!!

4 comments:

Stacy Eskew said...

Almost Happy Birthday to you!!! We had fun today! Thanks for inviting us to celebrate :-)

Jennie said...

Happy Birthday Allison!
I am glad you had fun at your pool party - looks like a fun time!

Rae said...

Happy Birthday!
I hope you're having a fabulous day!

Ashley said...

Happy Birthday!!!