Sunday, July 5, 2009

4th of July weekend

It's been a busy, but fun (!) weekend here in Charlotte. Friday we went to our friend Maureen's birthday party. Had a good time hanging out by the grill and pool with friends.




Friday night our friend's Jon and Amanda came in town from Baltimore with their 9 week old daughter Sam. It was great to see them! We all gathered on Saturday morning for Alex's 1st Bday party (pirate themed, Arrrrrrrrrrr)!

I could never catch Jon NOT talking ;)


Sam made a cute little pirate, right?!

Party at the park!


Fab decorations they had!

Mouth watering booty!


Precious Birthday Boy!

Bday Family :)


Just to show our festiveness!


Then we stayed with Ashley and Scotty sat night since Amanda and Jon were up that way. We got a few dinky fireworks and had a really great time!


4 comments:

Ashley said...

LOL - too freaking funny! Love it. Had a great time this weekend. Thanks for everything!

erin said...

We missed yall this 4th...we still did fireworks at Mike and Jeannette's..and Paul tried to blow us up thinking he was funny. Yall are too cute in your red and white stripes!

Ashley said...

Is Chris pinching Maureens Boob with the tongs? Can I say Boob on your blog? I just did...twice.

Rae said...

Looks like fun. I love the pirate stuff! And that green dress is really cute ;)