Anyway, I am not thinking it's going to be much le$$ of an estimate, but, he wants us to fight with the insurance company (not sure if I posted, but, they are denying our claim for this since they are saying it's been happening over time-like, wear and tear). He said if he can determine the length of time that the mold has been there...that might help our case. So, we'll see. I'd LOVE to stick the insurance with this bill, believe you me! That's a huge chunk of change...there goes the roof and counter top monies.
Really, I wonder sometimes what's so bad about renting?!
I dunno if you can see these two pics. This was from the report sent to our insurance company. Good depictions of the state of the wall...


3 comments:
That is crazy! Sock it to the insurance company! Good luck!
Hope the next estimate is better!
What a mess! I hope it gets better:)
Post a Comment