So, I have people comment to me in person (or over email rather) all the time about things posted...but, hardly anyone ever leaves comments. Just wondering if y'all are still out there! :) How's a blogger to know?
Insurance finally called our way this afternoon. Apparently all this time we've been waiting on them to conclude whether this was a new or existing claim. I thought we had already moved past that and were on to claim two. Guess not. They called today and said that this was (obviously) not to be filed on the existing claim, and, now we are in the position of whether to file a new claim or not. The insurance co. states that we probably will be denied coverage. Awesome. That's a lot of wall...y'all do realize how long it actually takes us to complete projects, right? This is just crazy. Please keep your fingers crossed this wiggles it's way into covered. Who KNOWS how long that will take to process. ..
2 weeks ago

7 comments:
That's great about the insurance! Sorry to hear about the loss your family experienced and about not commenting. I've been taking a break from blogland but I'm back!
Boo!!! You and Ashley T are my frequent bloggers. You get a pass. Haha!
Did I mistype my insurance drama...not great. I'd like it to be great! ;)
Roll Call - Amy - here!!!
Hope the insurance does work itself out. I know it's hard living in a work in progress, and it's been way too long for you.
I'm sorry, Allison!!! I really hope that they will not take FOREVER to find out if it's covered.
I don't like to comment since I have to use my blogger acct, which is work related. But I do read it!
Way to beg for comments Allison! :) See you later today.
I have the same problem - lots of emails and verbal comments, not many online ones...my dad still claims he doesn't know how, lol. We've had internet issues for the past week - since the storm and power surges our router isn't cooperating :(
Post a Comment