2 weeks ago
Monday, June 16, 2008
Baby Shower this weekend
Baby shower was this weekend for our friend Ashley T. We had a lot of fun, and, Ashley got a lot of good stuff! We can't wait to meet her baby Alex-her and Scotty are going to be awesome parents!!! Our friends Amanda and Jon came into town too-we miss y'all!!!! Here are a few pics from the shower and weekend:




Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Who is the fat pregnant girl? Kidding. I think I am swelling more...I feel like Im about to explode!!!! Thanks for everything, it was a blast!
Cute cake! Never seen that "wee block" thing before - could've used that time or two, lol. Gotta love those boys ;) There's one good thing you can tell Ashley if she's swelling - she'll lose all that water weight fast (it's the only good thing about it)! I was a definite "sweller" too, so I feel for her.
Post a Comment