After trying to do some research and trying to find sites and resources and education to help in my decision process with my treatment, I've decided to move all of my endo discussions and details to another blog. Maybe someone someday can see the blog and take comfort in knowing someone out there is going through the same hell they are. I dunno. Mostly therapeutic for me too. And, I wanted to get this blog back to Wes and Ali house and fun updates-which I hope will start kicking back really soon. Anyway, my endo blog is probably going to be pretty detailed as I go through whatever it is that is in store for me. Just a forewarning for those of you not interested in those intimate details. I've also created it under another account to keep my personal stuff here relatively separate-I don't want my life to become all about this disease. I do not want to be defined by that.
I hope you all have a wonderful weekend. For those that are interested, the link to my new blog is under my favs. Thanks to everyone again for being so supportive!!!
3 days ago

2 comments:
Hey Chica. Keep your head up and remember the endo does NOT define who you are as a person! We love you guys.
Hey, So sorry to hear all this!!! We're thinking about you and praying for you! Call me if you need anything :-)
Post a Comment