Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Back to the grind

Today was my first day back at work. :) It was nice to be back! And, I had a nice big stack of things to do. HOOORAY for being busy! I am feeling pretty good. Totally pooped tonight. It was the first day I've spent more than 2 hours in "real clothes" and sat up that long. My incision sites are bothering me...pulling and itching. Gaawwwwwwwwwwww! That means they are healing though. I will update you all next week after my appointments (GI-Tues, GYN-Weds). Thank you again for all the phone calls, cards, emails, food and flowers. WOW, the house smells SO good with the flowers. I had really been kinda down and frustrated about all of this and it's great to know we have such wonderful friends and family!!! And, a special thanks to mom and nanny who came up to hang out. It was nice to have the company!

No comments: