For jury duty! Lol, of course. It's not until March though. I think it'll be kinda cool maybe...even just to see the whole process! :) Weston got out of his last year-you have to call this number the night before, and his was cancelled. So, we'll see. Haha. Anyway, just wanted to share!
And, well, as you know, another kink in the works over this way. Got a call from my OBGYN's nurse today, after I left a message saying I still hadn't heard about when my surgery was scheduled. I talked to the Dr. on Weds, and he said someone would be calling me. Drumroll again...Dr. didn't leave any orders for surgery. Or, so she said. I dunno who dropped the ball; but, more waiting. He'll know tomorrow what's going on, and someone will call me with what's what. You know the one thing I have taken from all of this? Patience!!! But seriously, I have noticed myself being much more "relaxed" (believe that or not) about things lately. Things that make you go hmmmmmmm...
By the way, anyone catch the GAME last night? WOW! GO MANNING!!!! :) I was so glad to see the Giants win! WOOHOO!!! I know your with me on that one too!!!
Update tomorrow I hope! Hope all of you in the qualifying states have a SUPER and FAT Tuesday!
2 weeks ago

No comments:
Post a Comment