Two weeks old yesterday! Chilling, having a smile...
And totally missing my GG and Nanny who had to go home yesterday. See you soon!!!!
And we just got a new sleeper...hope you like it little cowboy!!!
Ms. Jennie is visiting with us now. She let mommy and daddy sleep ALL night last night. Loving to have her here-she's pretty cool. Maybe she'll let us post a pic before she leaves!!!
I've been reading your blog for a while...I clicked your link one day on Charlotte Mommies and I was so touched by your story! Anyhow, I've never commented but I wanted to now because I'm so happy for all of you! Your new little guy is adorable and I can not believe you had a baby a few weeks ago...you look FABULOUS! I'm a Mommy of 3 (ages 5, 3, 1) in the south charlotte/fort mill area. If you ever want a playdate, just let me know! :)
3 comments:
happy two weeks little cd! he looks precious in the bath. weston looks like a pro!
Aw. baby C! Looking like a champ there. :) Yay for sleep and Jennie (you totally need to post a pic!).
I've been reading your blog for a while...I clicked your link one day on Charlotte Mommies and I was so touched by your story! Anyhow, I've never commented but I wanted to now because I'm so happy for all of you! Your new little guy is adorable and I can not believe you had a baby a few weeks ago...you look FABULOUS!
I'm a Mommy of 3 (ages 5, 3, 1) in the south charlotte/fort mill area. If you ever want a playdate, just let me know! :)
Post a Comment