Thursday, August 4, 2011

Today is our due date!



And, honestly, we can be nothing but thankful. After years of battling with stage IV endometriosis, many surgeries, heartache and struggles-here we are! I never knew that my body could do such a wonderful thing!!! Yes, I'm uncomfortable and we are both so very anxious to meet this little one. But, in our hearts, this is a pretty joyous day for us. We've been waiting a long time for this...what's another potential 2 weeks?!?!

4 comments:

Lisa said...

Happy due date!! So glad you got here! :)

Patty said...

So happy for you, sweetie!

Miche said...

Congrats! Can't wait to see pictures :)

Lauren, Daniel, James and baby Brendan. said...

My due date with Brendan was August 9th and I was induced August 4th. He was born two years ago today! Soooo excites for you! Can' t wait to see picturea. Praying for a quick and easy delivery and a healthy and happy baby boy!!!!