Here's a little festive in our evening. :) I still need a charger for my camera, so, pics via the blackberry. Almost as quality, right?! I need to get a charger before Sat night and our costumes!!
wow they are amazing!! Tim is planning on having a go at our little pumpkins his year with his niece so probably won't be quite so artistic, but fun all the same!! Festive is definitely fun (Tim decorated for halloween weeks ago, bless him!)
Quite festive~we went pumpkin hunting for one that was big enough to put Will inside last night and couldn't find one...imagine that...still a bummer though
5 comments:
Aw they look great! I only have a mini pumpkin pie one and it's not even carved! I just got it in my produce delivery! Just call me "slacker"! LOL.
wow they are amazing!! Tim is planning on having a go at our little pumpkins his year with his niece so probably won't be quite so artistic, but fun all the same!! Festive is definitely fun (Tim decorated for halloween weeks ago, bless him!)
Those are awesome pumpkins, Allison! I miss you this time of year. I mean I miss you the rest of the year too, but you know what I mean;)
Love the pumpkins -- especially the kitty cat (I might have to steal that for next year).
Quite festive~we went pumpkin hunting for one that was big enough to put Will inside last night and couldn't find one...imagine that...still a bummer though
Post a Comment