Tuesday, October 6, 2009

A plea from mommy

Dear Little D,

Can mommy PLEASE have some of her functioning brain power back? I may need it sometimes at work and have been having a hard time thinking on my toes lately. Also, I understand you need a lot right now, but, how about a smidge of my immunity back? Can you do that for me? Pretty please? Hope you are growing comfortably in there! Can't wait to meet you!

Loves and kisses,
Mom

3 comments:

Ashley said...

Placenta head. Yep. And then after Lil D is born its called Momnesia -- so yeah -- brain = as good as gone.

erin said...

yeah i have a friend who had her first baby our first year in grad school..she claimed baby brain all three years...not sure it goes away:)

Jennifer Taylor said...

This may be the cutest and sweetest thing that I have read. I love that you are talking to the baby already! You are going to make a FANTASTIC mommy! (And Daddy too for Weston!;)