Our BABY!!!!!
We are feeling so blessed right now! Friday we had a scheduled appointment with our reproductive endocrinologist to confirm our pregnancy that we had first discovered by some rising Beta HCG tests 3 weeks prior. We were so unbelievably nervous!!! As they proceeded through the ultrasound, I heard the Dr. say, "I see a flicker" and I just LOST it. It was the most AMAZING thing we've ever heard or seen!!! I almost missed hearing the heartbeat because I was sniffling and trying to keep myself composed. It was so overwhelming and we still can't believe this is happening. We are still a little on edge, but, there is no hiding our excitement!
Our little jelly bean is measuring perfectly-heartbeat was 145 and is measuring right on course-7 weeks! My due date is April 23rd! What a wonderful welcome to spring!
We've "graduated" from the speciality clinic to a regular OBGYN. It's a bittersweet time, as we have fallen in love with the staff and physician at this clinic. They have been so amazing throughout this journey!!! Our next appointment is Sept. 21st with our new clinic. A new chapter!
And, yes, for now they see just one ;) They thought they saw another sac and Weston said he almost passed out :) But, they are almost certain there's just one little jellybean in there for us.
Thank you to all of our family and friends who have been keeping us in their thoughts and prayers. We've felt them and we'll appreciate them still as we continue on our newest journey!!!!!
3 days ago


9 comments:
We are so happy and excited for you! I know that this has been a stressful journey - but you two are wonderful people and will make wonderful parents - so now it is only smiles from here on out! We look forward to meeting the little jellybean, and see your family grow and become the happy family that you deserve!
All of our love,
Jennifer and Brett Taylor
Yea for Baby Dyer!!!
YAAAAAAAAY!!!!!!
Congrats!!! That is awesome news!!
Congratulations you two! Can't wait to meet the little one...
two little dyers would be very exciting...i bet weston's face was priceless during that:)
I am so happy for you both.
WAHOO!!!
Congratulations!! Looking forward to following along here as things progress.
Post a Comment