I went to AL this past weekend to see some friends and we went to Lake Martin. We had a wonderful time (but missed the two that couldn't make it!)! Hopefully we are going to make this a yearly trip-right?!?!
Sweatin' it on the boat. :)

Stacy about to fly off the tube!

K and Amy

Group in the water...minus me! Stupid incisions!

I played with my camera a lot this weekend. LOOK, I made the background fuzzy!

I just really liked the harbor!

Departing on our sunset cruise

Group shot

Best shot I could get in the "dark" with my lens.

Still playing with the camera. Thanks y'all for letting the paparazzi photograph you!
2 comments:
Its about time we had a blog update!!!! :) Looks like fun, Im jealous of your girls weekend - mine is still 2 weeks away - although its a bachlorette party for Lara so I have a feeling it wont be so low key. LOL
I had so much fun! I miss you and stacy already! Next year we will have to make sure all 10 of us can make it!
Post a Comment