Comments! C'mon people, I know you are reading because you know what's going on in our world, even if we haven't specifically spoken in a while. So, all you stalkers out there...feel free to leave a comment or two from time to time. ;)
We are getting a new roof...as I type! Weston was supposed to take some "before" pics, but, looking through them he got some just as they started setting up. Oh well, that works. :) Hopefully I'll have some "after" pictures tomorrow!
Sorry about the lack of commenting, that was my New Years Resolution, but I guess I'm not doing too good at it. I don't actually go to the blogs, I look at them through Google Reader. I do enjoy comments on my blog so I'll try to be more of a commentator!
4 comments:
Hope you're feeling much better now, and that all goes well with the roof!
Horay! A new roof! Look at the two of you with all of your home improvements!
Sorry about the lack of commenting, that was my New Years Resolution, but I guess I'm not doing too good at it. I don't actually go to the blogs, I look at them through Google Reader. I do enjoy comments on my blog so I'll try to be more of a commentator!
Can't wait to see the pics of the new roof.
Yeahhh new roof!!
Post a Comment