Continuing to heal here. I'm very sore and it's been an interesting couple of days. I thought about going to work by the end of the week, but, not sure that is going to happen. Now that the gas has dissipated, the pain is rearing it's ugly head. Okay, maybe not pain, just REALLY sore (I have pain pills for the rough stuff!). My bruising is starting to surface too. Looks like there was a fight in there!!!
My irritation hasn't seemed to calm down much. Benedryl has become my newest BFF to help with the itching madness.
I got the cutest "card" in the mail yesterday from my niece Cameron. I have it on the mantle-it just makes me smile!!! :) I'll take a pic and post it soon!
2 weeks ago

3 comments:
Its probably a good thing we didnt come over tonight, Alex is super fussy. Hope you continue to heal fast and get back to work soon, I miss my email buddy!
Aw, cute story about the card. I hope you're feeling better today! I know it's been a slow and painful process.
Hope you're feeling better and the soreness is going away. Just take it slow and steady, which I know is much easier said than done b/c I'm trying to do it myself, lol.
Post a Comment