I can't wear any kind of medical tape. Believe me, Weston and I have spent about $30 on different kinds, and they all seem to break me out right in those areas. The nurse suggested just letting them be and not having gauze on them, but, that seems to have irritated things even more. My mom had bandaids I was using to hold the gauze pads in place....the only ones that didn't cause a problem. These magical bandaids apparently do not exist in NC, and, I've just run out!!!
So, besides the incesant itching, things are going well. I either have a little cold or maybe some allergy issues. Let's hope for the later! The pain is good-I've moved on to Tylenol. :) Looks like I am gonna need to pick back up on my vitamins and get an extra boost of C!
The following is what happens when you are in the house too long!!! Poor Aubry! Blame Wes for the hat purchase though!!! Trisha, this one is for you!

3 comments:
That is awesome - the cat, not the itchiness.
I am rendered momentarily speechless by the raw undiluted AWESOMENESS that is Aubry in a hat. Luckily I can still type. ;-)
For your incision issues, may I suggest a lovely spring sundress? I hope your itching stops soon! xo
i so saw this at target. i got ben the bow tie. i will have to post a picture. i am shocked she let yall do that.
Post a Comment