2 weeks ago
Sunday, August 17, 2008
When it rains it pours
This is the guest bedroom we are staying in because of the mold in our master. We knew the roof needed repair; we were hoping it could hold off because of all the mold issues we have going on. Guess not. We woke up to plaster falling on Wes' head and "drip drip drip" about 6:30 AM this morning...



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
ouch, this is really bad with the ceiling. your blog is a nice one. just surfing some blogs and found yours :-)
will check back!
ciao from switzerland,
virginia
I am so sorry about the ceiling...and the mold...and the insurance - I know you are so sick of all of it! I love the football counter - will we see you at any games???
We haven't planned on any yet. We'll see!
Oh -that sucks Allison!!
I am so sorry- you must be so stressed out! You are doing so well though - I would have picked up heavy drinking by now. ;)
Seriously? That's just, ughhh. Just crap. I'm sorry!
Post a Comment