Monday, August 25, 2008

Since it's a rainy day

We've been super lazy today. We went to breakfast and explored some shops this morning. It's been raining ALL DAY. The forecast doesn't look good for the rest of the week either. We are hoping this will all blow over and turn into blue beautiful sky's soon! Keep your fingers crossed!

Here are some pics of our first day here:





4 comments:

Ashley said...

I thought I saw Clay in one of those pictures, but I cant tell if its him because he blends in with the sand.

Remember your new mantra. Any vacation is better than no vacation. Have fun and relax some!

Ali said...

I told you we needed to see a little sun!!! ;)

Word! Relaxing to the max-and eating WAY too much!

Jennie said...

I hope you get some more sun rays! I know when I go to the beach and it rains - I go shopping :) Find an Outlet! haha!
Love you and Have fun! Jennie

Ashley said...

If it continues to rain, there is a winery just north of Myrtle...it would be a little drive for you guys, but might be worth it if they offer a tour... http://www.labelleamie.com/ There are outlets on 501 coming into Myrtle Beach as well. Call me if you need more ideas, I practically spent my summers there growing up.