Hey woman, I was going to comment on your last post but didn't get to it before this post. I'm totally jealous that you met Dierks! He is a hottie! I've seen him at the Grand Old Opry but not up close and personal!!
Ummm, hello, what a way to start Sunday Morning!!! I think he is sooo hot, but he has the worst case of 'white mans syndrome' with his dancing...but I can look past that!
3 comments:
Hey woman, I was going to comment on your last post but didn't get to it before this post. I'm totally jealous that you met Dierks! He is a hottie! I've seen him at the Grand Old Opry but not up close and personal!!
Ummm, hello, what a way to start Sunday Morning!!! I think he is sooo hot, but he has the worst case of 'white mans syndrome' with his dancing...but I can look past that!
LMAO-yes, he does Ashley. But, it's okay, we can forgive!
Post a Comment