This weekend we hope to get the bathrooms done (painted/organized) to help relieve some of the choas going on in the house. That and some pool/relaxation time too!!! We were supposed to go to Nashville this weekend, but, had to rescheduled with everything going on. And, I haven't been feeling very well for about 3 weeks now-just seems to be getting worse. So, we needed the weekend to take care of stuff here, and, to take care of me!
I didn't post last week about our precious little Meredith (niece). She celebrated her 3rd birthday. We got to talk to her on the phone, and, it was our highlight of the day!!! She went fishing with her family and on a picnic-in a purple princess dress. I can't wait to see those pics. I can't believe she's already three. So, here's a happy belated birthday to Meredith!!!! We love you! (I stole this adorable picture of Rachel's website)

5 comments:
Any pics of the bathroom progress?
Just what I have posted below after they got done. Wes is painting the guest bathroom-hopefully that'll be DONE by today! :) We couldn't work on painting both bathrooms at once-we need one functioning one. The guest bathroom is taking more coats than anticipated. The moral of that story is buy nicer paint!!
Yes, that's what Ed says, the more expensive paint will save you money in the long run. Also, if you are having to do a primer, you can have them tint the primer close to the color you are painting the room and you may be able to get it done in fewer coats.
Ugh - more frustration by the insurance people. Where in the world do they think the mold came from???
They don't know yet. Still WAITING. WAITING...
Post a Comment