SPEAKING of my sewing class, the woman who owns the sewing studio where I take my classes won a contest on Good Morning America this week for best Mac and Cheese. Mmmmmmmmmmmm. Here is her recipe!And, here's the den with the new curtains and throw pillows I bought a couple of weeks ago. I was very excited to put some accents in the room. Ignore the junky kitchen and mantle!
Today has been kind of lazy. We stayed in Raleigh, NC last night because I had a research certification exam this morning. UGH, the hotel we stayed in (same one as the exam) was far less than appealing. My exam I think went well. We'll see...I should get the results in 4-6 weeks. On the way home we took our time and stopped at Cracker Barrel for breakfast, the Vietri outlet (Italian china-it wasn't an impressive outlet), tried to find a non-existent hobby shop (silly GPS), ate lunch at Cook-out (read, greasy spoon cafe) and finally home. We day-dreamed about new homes and lazied around...no specific plans tonight. It's nice to be lazy.
Hope you all are well!!!

1 comment:
Beautiful bag. I can't wait til I can find the time to learn to sew more on my new sewing machine. I've done lots of embroidery, but not much sewing yet. Happy belated b'day Weston!
Post a Comment