So, I got my scan results today (long long story). VERY long story short, the findings are most likely due to multiple ovarian cysts, one of which is quite large, which makes sense why I've been feeling so full lately. I also have some free flowing fluid, which they also relate to possible rupture of one or more of these cysts. So, this warrants a visit to an OBGYN. I actually hated the last one I saw here in Charlotte (they were so rude and cold in there), so I had my internists' office find another one for me, and they fit me in on Monday somewhere else. Hopefully they'll be able to do a scan or whatever to get to the bottom of that right then and there. I'm tired of waiting!
Also, there was a thickening of my bowel wall (read, colon) found as well, and they will be referring me to a GI for that. The CT suggested a follow-up colonoscopy for that. Fun fun!
Please keep me in your thoughts and prayers as we go through all the finding out what's going and and treatment process of these things. I'm so frustrated with everything-I've been trying to tell someone for 2 months something wasn't right (listen to your bodies, even if no one else is!). Finally now though, a diagnosis. It's so much better knowing. Hopefully soon I'll be up and about like my normal self again, instead of a sluggish full whatever. ;)
Thank you all for listening!!!
2 weeks ago

1 comment:
Still praying for you! Hopefully the doctors will find something definitive soon and will listen to you!
Post a Comment