AND WAR DAMN EAGLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas and holiday season. Tomorrow is kind of "back to reality" day for most of us. BAH! Sometimes I wish it was always a holiday or Saturday!!! We seriously need to win the lottery.
Anyway, our holiday was wonderful. We got to spend it with most of our family, and we miss them all very much right now. Wish we all lived closer! I hope to one day be able to upload pictures to this computer. In the meantime, I have to wait for Wes' computer to be free to sneak on and upload some online. We have some wonderful ones from Christmas and Christmas week I can't wait to share.
Again, HAPPY NEW YEAR! I hope that 2008 brings all of us many wonderful blessings.
Hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas and holiday season. Tomorrow is kind of "back to reality" day for most of us. BAH! Sometimes I wish it was always a holiday or Saturday!!! We seriously need to win the lottery.
Anyway, our holiday was wonderful. We got to spend it with most of our family, and we miss them all very much right now. Wish we all lived closer! I hope to one day be able to upload pictures to this computer. In the meantime, I have to wait for Wes' computer to be free to sneak on and upload some online. We have some wonderful ones from Christmas and Christmas week I can't wait to share.
Again, HAPPY NEW YEAR! I hope that 2008 brings all of us many wonderful blessings.

1 comment:
Happy New Year and WAR EAGLE!! Glad you had a good holiday. Now back to work...argh!
Post a Comment