Sunday, December 2, 2007

Okay, seriously, I need a new laptop...

So, I can't really upload pictures on this computer at the moment. And, Wes' is just too hard to access sometimes (it's hooked up to the TV for crying out loud). I've been a blog slacker once again.

I do have one pic to attach from Thanksgiving weekend. We spent the holiday in Charleston with the Dyer side of the family. We were hoping for a nephew; but, still waiting on that call! It SHOULD be sometime this week. Anyway, miss Cameron is such a joy, and a little ham! We had a really good time with everyone. This picture was taken at dinner one night, and she kept pulling Josh and Courtney together for a pose.

Not much else going on. Still working on the house to sell. We've gotten a great realtor recommendation-a good step in the right direction! We've also found an older build house we LOVE. Imagine that. So, we'll see how it goes. Definitely not ready to sell right now...but hope to in the next month or two.

But speaking of selling....we discovered a potential water leak in the front yard yesterday. Very disturbed. I have dollar signs dancing around in my head just thinking about it. We are desperately searching for a recommendation on who to call for this. It's definitely not the water co's responsibility. Arggggggggggggggggggh. Keep your fingers crossed for us PLEASE!!!

Hope this week finds you all well. Hopefully more pics one day....


PS: Happy Belated BDAY Grana!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: