Yeah, so the blog has been boring lately, what can I say? Not much picture wise going on right now. We are trying to get a few last things done to the house here. We are thinking about selling at the beginning of the year and getting a new one. We'll see how that goes! Very excited about it all though. The yard is coming first...what little we can do with it. I have some before pics, and I'll post them with the after later. We hope to be done by next week. Everything with us takes SO long. We just have so much other stuff going on!!! All we are doing is making "beds" in the front where the horrid bushes used to be. We are edging them off right now. Whew!!!
Hmmmm, aside from that, not much going on. My mom and nanny are in town until tomorrow. We celebrated an early Thanksgiving feast on Sunday. ::patting my own back here:: SURE WAS GOOD!!! Just got finished eating the last of the leftovers tonight. Thursday we'll get some more turkey and the fixings in Charleston. We are also hoping for a nephew this weekend too. SIL is due in two weeks, but I am hoping just a smidge early. Purely for selfish reasons...so I can see him ASAP!!!
Still not sure what's going on with my stomach. :( I will go for some tests next Monday. Wish me luck!!!
HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO ALL!!!!
2 weeks ago

2 comments:
Hey woman,
Eric needs your address/number for wedding stuff.
War eagle!! How's your stomach?
Post a Comment