Friday, December 7, 2007

I've been tagged...

Daphne has tagged me. I'm supposed to list 8 random things about myself. So here goes:

8. I hate the feel of raw cotton-me too Daphne!! Ugh, it's like nails on a chalkboard. Only worse!!!!

7. I also hate styrofoam. LOATHE it. It feels icky, sounds icky. Again, think nails on chalkboard.

6. I dunno what I want to be when I grow up. Will I ever? Stay tuned...

5. I sing-all the time. Everything is a song, from the cat's meow to washing the dishes. Now, I didn't say I sang well mind you. Bless Weston's heart. :)

4. I like getting old school mail-like, not email, but mail! C'mon people!!! Ha.

3. I'm a bit of a hypo sometimes. Is that really random? I think we all knew that.

2. I can drink OJ with any meal; pizza, thai, chips-you name it.

1. I am super festive. Love me some holidays and decorating for such. We'll have to post some Christmas decor pics.

Now for the tag....I tag Rachel, Amy W, and Ashley T

No comments: