please tell weston to wear that outfit that next time we see him!
That color is pretty! Has the bedding come yet?
so excited for yall!!!
It looks a little dark in the second picture. Bedding should be in in a few weeks. I can't wait! Going to start setting it all up this weekend!!!That's his thar painting clothes Erin.
well tell him to wear it for his date with paul when they see each other next.
Love the color! I got Will his own set of painting clothes a couple weeks ago - he is really pumped about them - as he should be - painting pants are awesome!
Looks great! What's with the rubber gloves Wes? Afraid to mess up your manicure?! LOL...I must be channeling Skip;)
Post a Comment
7 comments:
please tell weston to wear that outfit that next time we see him!
That color is pretty! Has the bedding come yet?
so excited for yall!!!
It looks a little dark in the second picture. Bedding should be in in a few weeks. I can't wait! Going to start setting it all up this weekend!!!
That's his thar painting clothes Erin.
well tell him to wear it for his date with paul when they see each other next.
Love the color!
I got Will his own set of painting clothes a couple weeks ago - he is really pumped about them - as he should be - painting pants are awesome!
Looks great! What's with the rubber gloves Wes? Afraid to mess up your manicure?! LOL...I must be channeling Skip;)
Post a Comment