Friday, April 22, 2011

This is the face of happiness

At breakfast we realized that it was the 25 week mark-a friend of mine sent an email telling us how excited she was for us...and I got a little emotional. A good emotional. Weston was a little trigger happy with the camera at just the right (?) time. :)


And here we are at dinner yesterday at Paula Deen's restaurant in Savannah. Vacation kinda rocks!!!

5 comments:

Lisa said...

Look at that baby bump! I'm so happy for you, and so grateful that this pregnancy is going so smoothly. Congrats on viability!

Anonymous said...

you look beautiful :)

What IF? said...

Stunning photo of you! Also lovin' the beautiful baby belly. Congrats on week #25.

Kathy said...

Absolutely beautiful...love the baby Connor bump! I've been checking out my orange and blue fabric and wondering if I can sew with my left foot!

erin said...

I love the picture Weston took. What a great way to celebrate such an exciting time!