praying for 99 days of smoothness and that he stays in there exactly as long as he needs to in order to come out healthy and happy:)
Wow! That's just over than 3 months away! How amazing!! I am so very happy for you three!
woo-hoo!!! another milestone!
Yay! and the time will start flying!!
Yay!! :)
Woot! I love reading about these milestones whooshing by. It's wonderful to read that you're doing so well.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
praying for 99 days of smoothness and that he stays in there exactly as long as he needs to in order to come out healthy and happy:)
Wow! That's just over than 3 months away! How amazing!! I am so very happy for you three!
woo-hoo!!! another milestone!
Yay! and the time will start flying!!
Yay!! :)
Woot! I love reading about these milestones whooshing by. It's wonderful to read that you're doing so well.
Post a Comment