We are scheduled for our egg retrieval Monday morning at 8 AM. This is a surgical procedure, but, no incisons. I'll be out with anesthesia (again). We would appreciate any prayers out there!!! My right ovary is pretty worthless since I have ANOTHER endometrioma growing on it. There are follicles being produced, but, nothing that they seem to think will amount to much. So, it's up to my left one to bring in the big numbers. We have about 8 right now that are "good to go". Hopefully there will be a few more by Monday; the more the better. Not all that are retrieved will make it to fertilization; and not all of those will make it to the transfer (which is 3-5 days after the retrieval).
Thanks everyone!
And, I have to report because I know Wes would be disappointed if I didn't. We are home chilling tonight, watching our new TV (don't ask). Weston is in heaven!!! Boys and their toys! It is pretty sweet though; I must admit. 50 inch (YES, SMALLER) plasma...look how skinny it is though!!!
3 comments:
Im sorry I didnt call you today. Im a crappy friend like that and admit it, but I wanted to wish you Good luck with the retrieval tomorrow and email me at work!
Wahoo!
praying it went well!
Post a Comment