Happy Birthday to little Ms. Rosie Posie!!! :) We love you! I love this picture-look how little she is! She isn't so little anymore! Have fun with your "pennata"!!!
I was at a pot luck last night where big kids had a "pennata" (a 30th birthday party so... really big kids). The bat flew out of someone's hands and hit the host's car. Oops.
Congrats on your new adventure! I'm sending lots of good energy your way and hoping for a successful transfer!!
oh my, look at that little bitty girl - I love that photo! The "pennata" was a big success but Uncle Josh had to help a little. Thinking and praying about ya'll constantly.
3 comments:
I was at a pot luck last night where big kids had a "pennata" (a 30th birthday party so... really big kids). The bat flew out of someone's hands and hit the host's car. Oops.
Congrats on your new adventure! I'm sending lots of good energy your way and hoping for a successful transfer!!
That sounds like a fun party Daisy! ;) Thanks for the good energy. I need some tonight as my raging hormones are pissing me off ;)
oh my, look at that little bitty girl - I love that photo! The "pennata" was a big success but Uncle Josh had to help a little. Thinking and praying about ya'll constantly.
Post a Comment