Aww man, hate I missed that. Have no clue but let me guess, Mike drew that???
No, lol...it was Megan's hubby Jonathan. Hehe.
I'm gonna go with something about stopping the lap dance...I hate we missed the party! I like the Dyers, I like games...hopefully, next time :-)
PS:The answer is BUSY SIGNAL!
OMG! How the heck is that busy signal? I am going to have to look at the picture again! Looks like you had a fun party!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Aww man, hate I missed that. Have no clue but let me guess, Mike drew that???
No, lol...it was Megan's hubby Jonathan. Hehe.
I'm gonna go with something about stopping the lap dance...I hate we missed the party! I like the Dyers, I like games...hopefully, next time :-)
PS:
The answer is BUSY SIGNAL!
OMG! How the heck is that busy signal? I am going to have to look at the picture again! Looks like you had a fun party!
Post a Comment