You two are soo cute! It must have been cold - or you two are just weak. In the picture of Weston there is a girl behind him in a short sleeve shirt. hahaha! Kidding ;) I had a dream about you Allison last night! You guys lived in Huntsville! MUCH closer to B'ham!
4 comments:
You two are soo cute! It must have been cold - or you two are just weak. In the picture of Weston there is a girl behind him in a short sleeve shirt. hahaha! Kidding ;)
I had a dream about you Allison last night! You guys lived in Huntsville! MUCH closer to B'ham!
She cant move to Huntsville, we wont let them leave!!!! :)
I was going to say the SAME thing about the girl in the short sleeves...I do believe Weston is just a wimp.
Nah, that girl was just tanked outta her mind!!!
those are super cute.
Jen, if they go anywhere you know it is going to be Nashville... ;0)
Post a Comment