Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Wicked Cool!



Friday evening we went to see Wicked. We really enjoyed the show-it was very entertaining! The main characters (Glenda and the "Wicked" Witch) had amazing voices; very great cast! I had never read the book, so, I enjoyed the story and twists-clever and cute! It was definitely worth the money, and we had a wonderful evening with our friends!

Saturday we drove to Atlanta for a friends' wedding (congrats to Tom and Jen!). We had a really good time, and got to see a lot of people that I haven't seen since probably college. Of course our AU crew was there, and we had a blast. We were up till around 3 AM-and I am STILL tired! I am definitely not used to that anymore! Here are some pictures-I didn't take a lot. I had to save room in my hand for beer. :) The reception was at Sweet water Brewery-I love that stuff! **NOTE, if you see me this coming weekend, pretend you've never seen this dress and shoes-hehe**

Bus ride-we were chauffeured to the wedding and reception from the hotel


I can't BELIEVE I didn't get a picture of how cute pregnant Ashley looked in this dress!!!


Getting to the reception


Family fun


All dolled up


Dancing with my ladies; it was pretty chilly, so, Rae had borrowed a friends fire-fighter jacket (it showed off for the camera flash!)


Yes, we know this guy. We promise he's not scary.



All about the sass-and boredom while we wait for the bus (that forgot us) to come back

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Ashley said...

Looks like tons of fun...you look great!

Anonymous said...

Isn't Wicked awesome! It is my favorite broadway show by far!! Love the pictures of the highschool gang! See you on Saturday!