Monday, October 8, 2007

Not much going on really...

Sorry about the lack of posts. We've been in and out of town these past few weekends, and will continue the trend through all of October. WHEW! It'll be good trips though. This past weekend we went to Anniston to visit mom and nanny. I hate leaving when it's time to go; I wish they would move up here! Maybe one day. We are trying really hard to get them up this way! Keep your fingers crossed for us.

This weekend we'll be going to the mountain with some friends-out to Lake Lure. I hope to have some pretty pictures to bring back. And, hopefully I'll get the Virginia Tech pics soon as well (hint hint!!!).

In the mean time, check out these cute lunch bags. I just ordered one for my mom and I. And these eco-friendly bottles I heard about from a friend. I hear you can buy them at REI? Fun fun!

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, I think I forgot to post about the corn maze we did a few weekends ago.


It was TONS of fun; took us about 1 1/2 hours to get through. We did a "moonlight" maze, so it was dark. Very cool! We did this one last year as well...the pattern then was a log cabin. This year it was the liberty bell (I think there is a picture on the website). As you are going through the maze, part of the fun is collecting "puzzle" pieces that create a map to get you out of the maze. This year we only got 6/12 pieces. Next time we'll aim for getting them all!!! I LOVE fall...and this was the perfect way to get things started. Now, if the weather would just catch up to speed (i.e., not be 90!!!). I hear it's going to be in the 70's this weekend!!! Hmmm, wonder when we'll get rain.

That is all for now. Happy Monday everyone!

No comments: